Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Humor Me Wednesday! at Bugaboo Stamps

Good Morning, It's Humor me Wednesday! Today I have a lovely card to show you celebrating World Smile Day. Isn't that a wonderful thought that the whole world is smiling today? I used Hat Snail by Bugaboo Stamps to create my card.



The sentiment is from TLC Creations and is perfect for this image.  I hope you have a smile on your face today.

Take care.



Challenges entered:
Crafter's Cafe -  Favorite Craft Item (My favorite items are rhinestones and twine)

Sisterhood of Crafters - Anything Goes
WordArt Wednesdays - Anything goes


free logo - http://www.sparklee.com






 

6 comments:

  1. So sweet! I really like that sentiment. Your card is just adorable. Thank you so much for your participation and support and for sharing your inspiration with us at Word Art Wednesday. We're so glad you joined us and hope you come back often!
    Diane Noble
    Word Art Wednesday (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so cute Lawren! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This so cute card has me smiling. It is just adorably sweet. The lace and border work so perfectly with the dsp. This is beautiful. We hope to see you again next week with more projects.
    Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really a cute card and I love that sentiment. Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for joining us this week, Lawren. Your art is precious and just SO creative. I hope that you will join us again this week (starting tomorrow) as we have two new AMAZING sponsors - I mean really AWESOME - just wait until you see what's up for grabs! I really hope you will participate again. Your art is a blessing and I love having you join us.
    God bless your week,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, and that sentiment is wonderful. Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe.
    Hugs
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete